Welcome to Ritual & Smoke!
Are you ready to reach the world beyond the Veil? Are you ready to take your relationship with herbs to a deeper, witchier, place?
I am offering this class during Samhain season because, at this time of year, the Veil between this world and the Otherworld is thin. And smoke is the magic that helps us to transcend the Veil more than any other.
We will work with looking beyond the Veil, connecting with our Ancestors and those who've gone before us, and using smoke to altar our perception.
Smoke is true plant magic. I invite you to join me in a deep exploration of its powers.
In this 6-week course, you will learn:
- Absolutely everything about smoking herbs
- How to select and blend herbal smoking mixes
- Literally how to smoke -- pipes, cigarettes, etc.
- How to know which herbs are safe to smoke or burn
- How to make witchy herbal incense
- How to work with herbal powders in spell craft
- How to use smoke for energetic clearing
- How to use smoke for fumigation
- All about strewing herbs
- How use smoke magic in ritual
- How to craft powerful rituals for yourself
- Recipes for unique, magical smoke creations
- 7 witchy herbs: their magical & medicinal qualities
The course consists of:
- A weekly Portal which opens on Fridays. Inside the Portal:
- Video workshops demonstrating techniques & crafts
- PDFs chock full of info
- Recipe cards
- A Materia Magica sheet for 1-2 witchy herbs
- 2 live Q&A's with me
- A week for integration and catching up on course work
- The Gathering Space -- a space to chat with myself & fellow students about the course material and our witchy pursuits
- Exercises and assignments to strengthen your intuition and plant witch skills
- BONUSES! Such as...
- Beyond the Veil: Connecting with the Otherworld
- Making Friends: How to Go Deep with a Plant Ally
- Creating Sacred Space: Building your Personal Altar
- Crafting Meaningful Ritual for a Meaningful Life
- Herbal Smoking Safety Guide
- On the Path to your Ancestors (This is your Graduation Gift)
A Few of the Crafts You'll Make:
- Ceremonial Smoking Blend
- Grace & Uplift Smoking Blend
- Sacred Space Burning Blend
- Ancestral Remembrance Wand
- Dead Bones Herbal Powder
- Living Bones Herbal Powder
- A Witch's Home Strewing Mix
- Witch Herbal Incense
- Striking Clear Fumigation Blend
Unforeseen benefits to taking this course:
- Frankly, learning to make witchy crafts yourself will save you a lot of money.
- And -- if you are working with herbs for magic -- you've got to make them yourself or they won't be very potent (unless they were gifted to you)
- Once you've got these skills mastered, you won't be lured by watered-down herbal or magic books or teachings
- You'll impress your friends with your witchy skills and awesome smoke crafts (or scare away those family members you never liked anyway!)
- You'll start making rituals out of every small task
- But you'll definitely start using ritual to live your life with deep intention
- Confidently craft herbal smoking blends for any need or desire
- You'll feel alive with a sense of magic
- You'll step into your power as a magic-making plant witch
What this class does not teach:
- Anything illegal or addictive
- At-risk herbs such as white sage or palo santo
- Appropriative smudging practices (we will talk about issues of cultural appropriation and smudging)
Simply put, this material is not gathered in this way anywhere else. This course compiles years of clinical herbal study, medicine-making, magic-making, and ritual craft. It will give you a fresh perspective on herbs you might already know, and it will introduce you to herbs that are rarely covered in herbalism courses. It is a truly unique way to begin or expand your herbal practice.
What do you need to achieve deep, lasting transformation?
Sometimes, a course isn't enough. Sometimes, a loving-yet-firm guide makes all the difference.
The VIP package gives you the additional support you need for Ritual & Smoke to be an unbelievably profound experience:
- Weekly 30-minute coaching calls during the 6 weeks that the course is live
- Identify your magical strengths and areas of intrigue
- Create a plan for growing into your magical powers
- Personalized assignments to develop the aspects of your intuition and magical abilities that you're most intrigued by
- Custom herbal preparations designed just for you
- Magical support, feedback, encouragement, and accountability
If you're looking for one-on-one care in your herbal journey, this is a great way to do it.
- Enroll in this magical course
- You'll receive a shopping list to prepare your home apothecary and kitchen.
- Go shopping and fill your cupboards with magical ingredients.
- Your first portal will open on Friday, October 18th!
Hi, Amanda here!
I’m glad you’ve joined me — I love making plant magic with new friends.
I believe in the power of herbs and ritual to change your life. I believe in your power to change your life.
I've been working with herbs for about 10 years now -- first as a grower, then as an herbalist, deepening and expanding my study to include a variety of traditions and approaches. While I believe in the power of herbs for medicine, and I certainly work with them that way often, it is herbal magic & ritual that has truly captivated my heart.
Working with herbs in a ritual way has helped me to deepen my relationship with plants and get to know them as friends & allies.
When you call upon a plant to make magic with you, you invite that plant into your energy space to transform the material world together. This is so powerful, so intimate, and so exciting.
It has helped to strengthen my intuition and fill my world with a sense of wonder, enchantment, and joy. It is that sense of enchantment and joy that I seek to share through Ritual & Smoke.
Are you ready to make plant magic together?
P.S. Things you should know about me: I seriously love bevs, I don’t like measuring, and I heartily believe in gnomes.