Welcome to Ritual & Potion!
Do you want to make potions like a plant witch? Are you ready to take your relationship with herbs to a deeper, witchier, place?
In this 5-week course, you will learn:
- How to make tinctures & elixirs -- the witchy way*
- How to craft potions that can truly make magic happen
- How to make delicious herbal oxymels
- The magical properties of different menstruum (distilled alcohol, wine, vinegar, etc.) and how to leverage their powers for magic
- How use potions in ritual
- How to craft powerful rituals for yourself
- Recipes for unique, magical potions
- 7 witchy herbs: their magical & medicinal qualities
*Ok, you'll learn the normal way, too. The witchy way takes tincture-making one step further by delving into the energy of different processes and materials. You'll learn how to harness these energies and make serious magic happen.
This course covers potions that we consume -- so you bet they're as delicious as they are potent.
The course consists of:
- A weekly Portal which opens on Fridays. Inside the Portal:
- Video workshops demonstrating techniques & potions
- PDFs chock full of info
- Recipe cards
- A Materia Magica sheet for 1-2 witchy herbs
- 2 live Q&A's with me
- Space to chat with myself & fellow students about the course material and our witchy pursuits
- Exercises and assignments to strengthen your intuition and plant witch skills
- BONUSES! Such as...
- How to Speak with Plants: A Radically Empathetic Guide
- Making Friends: How to Go Deep with a Plant Ally
- Creating Sacred Space: Building your Personal Altar
- Crafting Meaningful Ritual for a Meaningful Life
- Botanical Safety Guide
- Keeping the Magic Alive: A Plant Witch's Handbook (This is your Graduation Gift)
A Few of the Potions You'll Make:
- Witch's Vermouth
- Hyssop Asperger
- Banishing Potion
- Deep Sleep Elixir
- Second Sight Elixir
- Bone Medicine Oxymel
Unforeseen benefits to taking this course:
- Frankly, learning to make herbal medicines yourself will save you a lot of money.
- And -- if you are working with herbs for magic -- you've got to make them yourself or they won't be very potent (unless they were gifted to you)
- Once you've got these skills mastered, you won't be lured by watered-down herbal or magic books or teachings
- You'll impress your friends with your witchy skills and awesome potions (or scare away those family members you never liked anyway!)
- You'll start making rituals out of every small task
- But you'll definitely start using ritual to live your life with deep intention
- Confidently craft an herbal potion for any need or desire
- You'll feel alive with a sense of magic
- You'll step into your power as a magic-making plant witch
Simply put, this material is not gathered in this way anywhere else. This course compiles years of clinical herbal study, medicine-making, magic-making, and ritual craft. It will give you a fresh perspective on herbs you might already know, and it will introduce you to herbs that are rarely covered in herbalism courses. It is a truly unique way to begin or expand your herbal practice.
- Enroll in this magical course
- You'll receive a shopping list to prepare your home apothecary and kitchen.
- Go shopping and fill your cupboards with magical ingredients.
- Your first portal will open on Friday, August 19th!
Hi, Amanda here!
I’m glad you’ve joined me — I love making plant magic with new friends.
I believe in the power of herbs and ritual to change your life. I believe in your power to change your life.
I've been working with herbs for about 10 years now -- first as a grower, then as an herbalist, deepening and expanding my study to include a variety of traditions and approaches. While I believe in the power of herbs for medicine, and I certainly work with them that way often, it is herbal magic & ritual that has truly captivated my heart.
Working with herbs in a ritual way has helped me to deepen my relationship with plants and get to know them as friends & allies.
When you call upon a plant to make magic with you, you invite that plant into your energy space to transform the material world together. This is so powerful, so intimate, and so exciting.
It has helped to strengthen my intuition and fill my world with a sense of wonder, enchantment, and joy. It is that sense of enchantment and joy that I seek to share through Ritual & Smoke.
Are you ready to make plant magic together?
P.S. Things you should know about me: I seriously love bevs, I don’t like measuring, and I heartily believe in gnomes.